Integration: The i4 module allows up to 12 i4 Series or compatible i3 Series smoke detector models to be integrated into a fire alarm panel using only 2 to 3 zones: a smoke zone, a CO zone and an optional trouble zone. Detectors sound Temp 3 for smoke and Temp 4 for CO events. The i4 module can be used to alarm all sounders in compatible detectors for smoke and CO events. When one detector detects smoke or CO and goes into alarm, all connected detectors alarm, offering the highest level of warning t o the homeowner.
Installation ease: The i4 Series Interface Module mounts to a 411/16-inch square back box for quick and easy installation. Terminal blocks with durable SEMS screws ensure a reliable connection. It also has pre-drilled holes for easy m ounting inside a metal enclosure
Intelligence: The i4 Interface Module allows i4 and compatible i3 smoke detector models (2WTA-B and 4WTA-B) to communicate with any listed fire alarm control panel capable of utilizing this module.
Instant inspecti: The i4 Interface Module provides LED status indication for the loop, displaying normal operation, loop wiring fault, smoke events, smoke maintenance (2-wire only), CO events, and CO maintenance/end-of-life.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Easily integrates up to 12 compatible detectors to a wide range of control panels
- 2-wire module is compatible with COSMO-2W combination detectors and 2WTA-B smoke detectors.
- 4-wire module is compatible with COSMO-4W combination detectors and 4WTA-B smoke detectors.
- Sends distinct smoke and CO signals from i4 detectors to the panel
- LED indication shows when a detector on the loop requires cleaning or maintenance (2-wire detectors only)
- Initiates the EZ Walk loop test (2-wire detectors only)
- Module terconnects the sounders of all devices connected to it. No RSS-MOD is required. Optional trigger inputs are provided to sound multiple modules.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.