The COYOTE Terminal Closure is the ideal choice for network designs that can be adapted as your network grows. The Terminal Closure is available in a single or dual chamber configuration. Externally mounted OptiTap style hardened adapters allow for fut ure installation of hardened drops without closure re-entry. Additional drop capacity can be achieved through cable entry ports in the closure base, providing additional flexibility to support closures deeper in your network. The patented dual chamber design provides two distinct chambers that can be configured differently. Each chamber can support externally mounted hardened adapters, standard splice and storage applications or an internally mounted cross-connect bulkhead. A sealed window designed within the dual chamber allows fiber to be passed between chambers. With a new 12-port cover, the single chamber design can support up to 12 hardened adapters and the dual chamber can support up to 24. The flexible grommet system, the ability to add/re move adapters in the field and the ability to interchange covers to address different applications make the COYOTE Terminal Closure family the best choice for networks today where change is the only constant.
- Innovative end plate design features two 1 1/4 in. ports at each end of the closure
- Features the latest generation of COYOTE end plate and seal system technology
- User-friendly express capabilities
- Simple installation - no special tools or torque wrench required
- Interoperability with Corning Cable Systems products
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.