Every splice location, regardless of the FTTx architecture, must be protected from the elements to provide the maximum reliability your customers expect. The COYOTE LCC (Low Count Closure) is the latest addition to the COYOTE Fiber Optics product line for your fiber to the home, node or curb deployment. The LCC’s compact size, use of Preformed’s versatile grommet system and internal LITE-GRIP Splice Platform make this rugged closure the economical choice for low-count installations and critical repa ir situations. Feature focus video available at www.Preformed.com.
- Compact size: 17 in. x 7 in. x 2.5 in. (432 mm x 178 mm x 64 mm)
- Splice capacity: maximum 12 mechanical, 24 single fusion, 72 mass fusion (ribbon)
- Capable of butt or inline applications
- Easy to use grommet system offered in a wide variety of single- nd multi-hole designs
- Configurations to support single fusion, ribbon and mechanical splice applications
- Simple installation - no special tools or torque wrench required
- Designed for aerial, below grade or direct buried applications
- Flat shape allowsor mounting in small spaces
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.