ERITECH Ground Rod Clamps from ERICO provide a cost-effective method for connecting conductors to ground rods or rebar. The CP58 and CP34 clamps are designed to withstand a minimum torque of 300 in-lbs. The HDC Series is designed to withstand a minimum torque of 450 in-lbs. The CP58 Ground Rod Clamps are now UL and CSA Listed for 1/2" and 5/8" ground rods and #4 rebar. The CP58 clamps are designed to accept a conductor range from #10 solid to #2 stranded. The new listing reduces stocking requirements and inventory needs. The CP34 clamp is also range taking. The CP34 can be used on 1/2", 5/8" and 3/4" ground rods. The CP34 accommodates conductor sizes ranging from a #8 solid to a 1/0 stranded. Both the CP58 and the CP34 are UL and CSA Listed for direct burial. The HDC Series clamps are designed to withstand a minimum torque of 450 in-lbs. The HDC Series clamps can handle a wider range of conductors. In addition, the higher torque capability reduces potential damage to the connector from an overly aggressive installer.
- Manufactured from high strength bronze alloy
- Durable/long lasting
- Exceeds UL torque requirement by 2x
- Stands up to over tightening
- HDC34SP is CSA Listed
- CP58 and CP34 are UL Listed for direct burial
- Multiple size capability with CP58 and CP34
- Made in USA
Approvals: BS2874/BS1400, UL
Conductor Size Range: 10.000 Sol [Min], 2.000 Str [Max]
Finish: Silicon Bronze
Ground Rod Size: 1/2 in. [Min], 5/8 in [Max]
Product Series: ERITECH Rod to Cable Clamps (Type C)
Standard Packaging Quantity: 50
Torque: 300 in lb.
Weight: 0.10 kg
|Ground Rod Diameter||5/8"|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.