COMMSCOPE SYSTIMAX SOLUTIONS | CPC3312-07F050 | CPC3312-07F050
GigaSPEED XL GS8E Stranded Cordage Modular Patch Cord, Red Jacket, 50 FT
The SYSTIMAX GigaSPEED XL GS8E modular patch cord family is available in multiple colors and in plenum and non-plenum solid conductor options. GigaSPEED XL GS8E cords are available in the Quick-Turn Program for North America customers.; The GigaSPEED XL GS8E modular patch cord family supports the high performance system level requirements built into the GigaSPEED XL cabling solutions. The GigaSPEED XL GS8E family of modular patch cords is available in a wide range of cord types, lengths, colors and configurations.
- Electrical performance guaranteed to meet or exceed the channel specifications of Amendment 1 to
- ISO/IEC 11801:2002 Class EA and ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Category 6A up to 500 MHz when used as
- part of a GigaSPEED X10D UTP Channel in registered SYSTIMAX installations.
- ETL/cETL listed (except LSZH)
- Can support network line speeds up to at least 10 gigabits per second
- Qualifies for the SYSTIMAX 20-Year Extended Product Warranty and Applications Assurance when
- included as part of a registered SYSTIMAX GigaSPEED X10D channel
Fire Rating: Non-plenum
Brand: GigaSPEED XL, SYSTIMAX
Cable Type: U/UTP (unshielded)
Connector A: RJ45 plug
Connector B: RJ45 plug
Conductor Type: Stranded
ISO 9001:2008: Designed, manufactured and/or distributed under this quality management system; RoHS 2002/95/EC: Compliant
|Connector Type||RJ45 TO RJ45|
|Lengths||50 FT. | 15.24 M|
|Shielded||U/UTP - UNSHIELDED TWISTED PAIR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.