PANDUIT | CPPLA72WBLY
72 Port Angle d Patch Panel With Labels, Supplied With 6 Factory Installed Twelve Port Front Removable Snap-In Faceplates Pre-printed Numbered Labels include a writable surface on Back when pre-Numbered Labels are not appliCable.
- Angled design allows cable to flow to each side of the rack and eliminates the need for horizontal cable managers by enabling patch cords to be routed directly into vertical cable managers
- Allow labeling scheme and port identification to be visible at all times
- Allow front access to installed modules for easy moves, adds and changes
- Accept Mini-Com(TM) Modules for UTP (including Category 5e and Category 6), Fiber Optic and Coax, which snap in and out for easy moves, adds and changes
- Mount to standard TIA/EIA 19" rack or 23" racks with optional extender bracket
- Compatible with PatchRunner(TM) Network Cable Management System
Angled Modular Patch Panel
Number Of Ports: 72
Number Of Rack Spaces: 2
Patch Panel Style: Angled
Identification: Label Pocket
Material: Stainless Steel
Mounting Method: 22 Inch
Dimension: 3.47 Inch Height x 19 Inch Width x 3.92 Inch Depth (88.1 mm x 482.6 mm x 99.5 mm)
|Number of Ports||72|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.