The Dual-Slot Point System(TM) chassis may be equipped with the last gasp power option. This feature enables the device to store a small amount of power to enable it to send out an SNMP trap to alert the management console in the event of a power failu re
- When to use the Dual-Slot Point System(TM) Chassis- Connect remote site and manage the conversion process, small desktop conversion where limited number of connections are required
- Last gasp- This feature enables the device to store a small amount of power to enable it to send out an SNMP trap to alert the management console in the event of a power failure
- Uses external wall mount 12 Volt 1.5 Amp power supply
- Any Point System(TM) card currently available will fit this chassis
- Remote switch with in-band conversion management
- Remote desktop without conversion management
Item: 2-Slot Chassis With Last Gasp option
Power: External AC/DC: 12 Volt DC, 1.5 Amp
Environmental Conditions: 0 to 50 deg C; 5 - 95% Humidity Non-Condensing; 0 - 10000 ft Altitude
Dimension: 5.500 Inch Width x 5.700 Inch Depth x 2.200 Inch Height
EN55024, CISPR22/EN55022 Class A And B, FCC And CISPR Class A And B [Class B-Compliant Only When Using Class B-Compliant Media Converters], CE Mark
|Port 1 Device Technology||ACCESSORIES|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.