High-Density Commercial Applications- Multiple Protocol Networks- Industrial And Military Applications
- When to use Point System(TM)- Network management is key, Port density and rack space are paramount, FCC Class A and EN55022 Class A only are required
- Comprehensive media conversion platform
- Enhanced SNMP management software Focal Point(TM)
- High port density- Supports upto 19 point system slide-in-module media converters in a single chassis
- Standard 19 Inch 2U rack unit height
- Power enable/disable per slot
- Optional LED module
- Point System(TM) Products: Point System(TM) chassis (single, dual, 8, 13, 18 or 19-slot); Focal point management software; Point System(TM) management modules; Point System(TM) slide-in-module media converters; Point System(TM) power supply modules
Item: 19-Slot Chassis With One AC Power Supply
Connectors: 19 Slots In Front For Slide-In-Modules
Unit LEDs: Power, Link, Receive, Transmit
Power: Universal Input 100 - 240 Volt, 50/60 Hz, 3.0 - 1.5 Amp
Environmental Conditions: 0 to 60 deg C; 5 - 95% Humidity Non-Condensing; 0 - 10000 ft Altitude; 0 to 60 deg C When Redundant Power or Fan Module Is Used, 0 to 50 deg C If Single Power Supply Is Used
Dimension: 17.000 Inch Width x 14.300 Inch Depth x 3.500 Inch Height
UL Listed, FCC Class A, CISPR/EN55022 Class A, EN55024, EN60950, CE Mark
|Port 1 Device Technology||ACCESSORIES|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.