Gigabit Ethernet / Fiber Channel Optical Mode Conversion Point System(tm) Slide-In-Module Media Converters [Class B] 1000BASE-SX 850nm multimode (SC) [62.5/125um: 220 m/722 ft. 50/125um: 550 m/1804 ft.] to 1000BASE-LX 1550nm single-mode (SC) [65 km/40 .4 miles]
- Converts single-mode to multimode and 1000BASE-SX on a Gigabit Ethernet switch to 1000BASE-LX on a port by port basis
- Card manageability
- Multimode signal detect
- Hardware/software mode
- Fiber port enable/disable multimode
- Fiber port enable/disable single-mode
Port One: 1000BASE-SX 850nm multimode (SC) [62.5/125 m: 220 m/722 ft.
50/125 m: 550 m/1804 ft.]
Single-Mode.Shipping Weight: 1 lb. (0.45 kg)
Single-Mode.Status Leds: PWR Steady LED indicates connection to external power LKS (Single-mode fiber link) Steady LED indicates single-mode fiber link LKM (Multimode fiber link) Steady LED indicates multimode fiber link
Single-Mode.Power Consumption: 3.5 watts
Port Two: 1000BASE-LX 1550nm single-mode (SC) [65 km/40.4 mi.]
Single-Mode.Dimensions: Width: 0.86" (22 mm) Depth: 5.0" (127 mm) Height: 3.4" (86 mm)
Single-Mode.Environment: See chassis specifications
Connectors: 2 duplex or simplex fiber optic
Single-Mode.Compliance: UL Listed, C-UL Listed (Canada)
CISPR/EN55022 Class A&B + EN55024
FCC Class A&B
Single-Mode.3-Position Jumper: HARDWARE Converter mode is determined by jumper settings. SOFTWARE Converter mode is determined by most- recently- saved on- board microprocessor settings.
Tech Info and Standards: IEEE Std 802.3 2000
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.