SERVER TECHNOLOGY | CS-2HDDX131Z1
Sentry 1U Rack Mount Smart Power Monitor CDU, Input: 240 Volt, 3-Phase Delta, 50/60 Hz, 60 Amp, Output: (2) IEC 60309 Cord Set, 3 ft (0.9 m), Input Cord: (2) IEC 60309 Cordset, 10 ft (3 m)
- Input current monitor- Precisely measure the aggregate current draw (in amps) on each power circuit, networked verification via web browser or serial screen
- High-density- 3 Phase 208-240 Volt, 50 and 60 Amp
- IP access and security- Web interface, SSL, SSH, telnet, SNMP, FTP, SNTP, Syslog, LDAP, LDAPS, RADIUS, TACACS and RS-232 access
- Environmental monitoring - Supports two external temperature and humidity probes and reports conditions thru the user interface without the need for additional IP addresses
- New digital TRMS current monitoring ensures accuracy
- Alerts - Provide automated SNMP-based alarms or email alerts for power and environmental conditions
- Remote power monitoring- Monitor input power via IP or serial interface
- HTTP/HTTPs web configuration and control- Use the sentry web interface to configure each unit, including network settings and outlet naming. SNMP traps for environmental and power thresholds and firmware updates. Also use the web interface to monitor key values, including amperage load(s), temperature/humidity and other environmental conditions. SSL security provides a secure HTTPs connection
- SNMP management and event notification- The Sentry family of products supports the Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP). This allows network management systems to use SNMP requests to retrieve information such as input power, temperature and humidity. The Sentry includes an SNMP v1 agent supporting standard MIB I and MIB II objects. A private enterprise MIB extension (Sentry3 MIB) is also supported to provide remote power control. SNMP traps can be generated for various events, including input current load thresholds (minimum and maximum), temperature thresholds (minimum and maximum), humidity thresholds (minimum and maximum), water indication, and closed contacts (cabinet doors open/close)
- 1U enclosure- A horizontal enclosure that occupies 1U horizontal rack space in the equipment cabinet which typically mounts on the back of a 19 or 23 inch rack
- Secure access- SSH or SSL Protection: Secure Shell (SSH), known as Secure Socket Shell, is a Unix-based command interface and protocol for securely getting access to a remote device. Sentry supports SSHv2. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) is a commonly-used protocol for managing the security of a message transmission on the Internet. SSL is an integral part of most Web browsers (clients) and Web servers. Sentry supports SSLv3/TLSv1
- Integrated temp/humidity probe support- (2) RJ-style connectors located on the face panel of t
|Number of Outlets||2|
|Type||RACK MOUNT PDU|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.