SERVER TECHNOLOGY | CS-36V5Z454-A4C
Sentry 0U Rack Mount Smart CDU With PIPS, Outlets: (24) IEC 60320/C13 (12) IEC 60320/C19, Input: 240/415 Volt, 3-Phase Wye, 50/60 Hz, 30 Amp, Input Cord: NEMA L22-30P Cordset, 10 ft (3 m)
- High-density- Single-power input feed, 36 outlets per enclosure (Quantity 24 IEC C13 and 12 IEC C19 outlets)
- High power distribution- 240/415 Volt 3-phase power, 20/30 Amp power input feed option. Deli Volters up to 14.4/21.6 kW
- Input current monitor- Precisely measure the aggregate current draw (in amps) on each phase. On-site verification of the input current with the LED digital display and remote verification via web browser or serial screen
- IP access and security- Web interface, SSL, SSH, telnet, SNMP, FTP, SNTP, Syslog, LDAP, LDAPS, RADIUS, TACACS and RS-232 access
- Alerts - Provide automated SNMP-based alarms or email alerts for power and environmental conditions
- Environmental monitoring - Each smart CDU supports two external temperature and humidity probes and reports conditions through the user interface without the need for additional IP addresses
- Add an expansion module - Connect the smart expansion CDU (CL) to a master unit (CS) for power monitoring of separate power circuits from a single IP address
|Number of Outlets||36|
|Type||RACK MOUNT PDU|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.