GARRETTCOM | CS14P-ST-PD
Magnum Premium-rated Converter Switch, one 100Mb multimode ST fiber port and two 10/100 RJ45 switch ports with auto-cross and auto-negotiating support. Two sets of LEDs for viewing from any direction. Internal 12V (range 8 to 15V) DC terminal block.
The Magnum CS14P Premium-rated units are for temperature un-controlled applications, typically located outdoors. The CS14P models are built with premium-grade extended temperature components, and use similar thermal techniques (patent pending) as the CS14H Hardened units. In addition to a Premium-rated AC power option and jack, terminals for internal DC power choices at 8 to15V, 24V or -48V DC are included. When used outdoors, the CS14P should be protected from falling rain. Mounting options include stand-alone panel-mounting, DIN-rail, or rack-mount tray.
The Magnum CS14 family of Converter Switches with a 100 Mb Fiber port built in covers the full range of application environments, with regular (office), Hardened (factory floor), and Premium-rated (outdoor) versions. Extra features for heavy-duty and extended temperature operation ranges are included selectively in the Hardened factory-floor and Premium-rated outdoor models. This selection of models and fiber port types offers the
best price-to-value ratio for each user and installation. Where a Media Converter might have been used, a Converter Switch offers a better value. The compact package is ideal for network edge installations, and is able to be conveniently mounted to suit any application.
- Provides one 100 Mb fiber port and two (2) 10/100 copper switch ports
- Two RJ45 ports support IEEE 802.3u to enable attaching any 10 Mb or 100 Mb device
- Three models for three application environments:
- - Office, wiring closet
- - Factory floor
- - Ooors
- AC power for all models, Factory floor and Outdoor models also have integral DC terminal blocks
- Same packaging and mounting options as the popular Magnum 14-Series Media Converters
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.