CS530 HEADSET SYSTEM OVER THE EAR, DECT 6.0, 350' 86305-01
How to use the CS500 Headsets and Base Controls
- Gain Mobility Multitask Hands-Free up to 350 Ft
- One-Touch Call Answer/End, Volume and Mute
- Conference in up to Three Additional Headsets for Enhanced Collaboration
- DECT Technology Provides Better Audio Eliminates Interference from Wi-Fi Networks
- Advaed Wideband Audio Using CAT-iq Technology for High Definition Voice Quality
- Noise-Canceling Microphone Reduces Background Noise Interruptions, Ensuring Great Audio Quality and Easing Listener Fatigue
- Enhanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Provides More Natural Sounding Voice
- Most Secure DECT Headset on the Market Certified by DECT Forum
- Elegant Magnetic Headset Docking
- Ideal for Office and Desk-Centric Workers Across the Enterprise Looking for a Simple-to-Set-Up, Simple-to-Use Wireless Offering fr Managing Desk Phone Calls
- Hearing Protection SoundGuard Protects Against Sound Levels Above 118 dBa
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
|Style||OVER THE EAR|
|Type||WIRELESS HEADSET SYSTEM|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.