This part is discontinued by supplier. Please use Anixter# 1024780 for suggested replacement.
- Confidently Know what’s Going on at Home with MYQ Technology
- It Lets You Monitor and Control Your Gate Operator and Home Lighting from Anywhere (When Paired with the Liftmaster Internet
- Receive Email or Text Alerts So you Always Know the Status of Your Gate and Lighting
- Get the MYQ Mobile App for Free
- Save Unsightly Driveway Scars with Wireless Dual-Gate Communication
- Engineered for More than a Million Cycles, Designed to Perform in the most Demanding Application
- Get on and off Your Property Even en the Power’s out with our Battery Backup Feature and Ultra-Efficient Power Management System -Upto 208 Cycles or 24 Day
- Never Wait for the Gate and Safely Enter Your Property with Security 2.0 Patented Multi-Frequency Secure Radio Technology Virtuall y Eliminates Interference and Offers 2X the Range of Standard Remotes
- Quickly Secure Your Gate and Prevent and Prevent Unauthorized Access with the Quick-Close/Anti Tailgate Feature
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.