The unique Siemon engineering innovations used in the design of the CT 6 couplers enables full compliance with category 6 connecting hardware specifications for all pair combinations up to 250 MHz.
- Universal Wiring All outlets are compatible with both T568A and T568B wiring options
- Superior Design Patented "gravity feed" design on angled couplers controls bend radius of mated modular cord and physically protects the connection point from being disturbed
- Spring Door Option Angled CT 6 Couplers are available with optional spring doors to protect modular jacks from outside contaminants
- Easy Installation Snaps quickly into CT faceplates or patch panels and can be easily removed using a small screwdriver
- Backward Compatibility Can be used with MC 5 modular cords for category 5e compatibility
- Familiar Terminations Utilizes standard 110 termination tools
|Number of Ports||2|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.