HellermannTyton’s Rite-On Markers are made from a flexible vinyl film and used to mark wire and cable. The self-laminating labels have a clear tail which seals the legend under clear vinyl, maintaining the quality of the labels. The Rite-On markers are packaged in a reusable dispenser made from high impact plastic which is resistant to oils and grease.
- Easily and conveniently fits in a pants or shirt pocket.
- Once loaded, unit allows minimal labelxposure to dust and moisture.
- Can be used with standard ball point pens or HellermannTyton nylon marking pens.
- Excess liner is easily cut-off by tearing it over the edge guide at the front of the unit.
- The dispenser can be reloaded over and overagain, making it a cost-effective and efficient method of labeling.
- Clear laminating plastic flap permanently protects the writing and data marked on the tag.
- Mounting holes for easy mounting using standard cable ties.
- Markers can be mounted in any direction, either vertically, horizontally, as a wrap-around identification plate or as a flag for the best visual position on the cable assembly.