CONCEPT(tm) Enclosures are ideal for machine control applications. With streamlined styling, flush quarter-turn latches and an attractive, durable finish. Available in solid or window single-door and two-door landscape, flush-mount and sloped-top versi ons for application and mounting flexibility. Two-door landscape models provide full-width access and easy panel installation.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth
- Corner-formed doors
- Simple easy-to-remove and install hinge pins with built-in captivation clip
- High-torque threadless studs and fasteners on door
- Minimum-width body flange provides maximum door opening (210 degrees)
- External formed body flange
- Panel mounting studs fit optional CONCEPT panels and other accessories
- Mounting holes in back of body for optional external wall-mount brackets
- Hidden hinges
- Doors are interchangeable and easily removed by pulling clip-style hinge pins
- Seamless foam-in-place gasket
- Quarter-turn slotted latch(es)
- Door alignment device on doors wider than 30 in.
- Four hinges on 60-in.-high enclosures
- Grounding stud on body; bonding provision on door (except window-door models)
- Provisions for thermoplastic data pocket (right-hand hinged door on two-door models)
- Hardware kit with panel mounting nuts, panel grounding hardware and sealing washers
- Single-door enclosures have a three-point latch system on enclosures where A is equal to or greater than 42-in. with quarter-turn, slotted latch
- Window-door enclosures have a clear polycarbonate window flush with door surface
- Mounting frame on flush-mount enclosures extends completely around enclosure
- Two-door enclosures have a overlapping door design which provides full-width access
- Two door enclosures have a three-point latch system on right-hand hinged door furnished with flush slotted insert
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.