The Switched 24VD/VY(C13-C19)-3Ph PDU combines remote configuration and management with power distribution, power monitoring and environmental monitoring. Reboot a single or dual-power server with one command. Receive SNMP alerts when power or environmental conditions exceed thresholds. Assign users specific access rights to designated outlets or groups. Choose one power distribution unit for your high-density cabinets. Only our Switched CDU products provide the flexibility needed for all data centers and remote sites, including power requirements for high-amp, high voltage; UL 60950-1 branch circuit protection; SSL & SSH security; and SNMP-based input current monitoring. Designated Switch Products are linkable.
- Communications: 10/100 BaseT Ethernet; HTTP/HTTPS; SSLv3/TLSv1; SNMPv2; SSHv2; Telnet; LDAPv3/LDAPS; TACACS+; RADIUS; RS-232 (Serial)
- Branch Circuit Protection: Compliant to UL 60950-1
- Accessories: Temperature & Humidity Probe - EMTH-1-1 Temperature & Humidity Probe, 10 ft (3 m) - EMCU-1-1 add 2 additional Temperature & Humidity ports, 4 contact-closure monitoring ports and 1 water sensor port
Outlets: (18) IEC 60320/C13(6) IEC 60320/C19
Available InputVoltages: 3-Phase Wye, 208V50/60 Hz
Rated Amperage: 20A
Available Input Cord: NEMA L21-20P Cordset, 10ft (3m)
Dimensions**(L x W x D): 69.0x1.75x 2.25in.(1753x44x57mm)
cTUVus UL 60950-1-2003
CAN/CSA 22.2 No. 60950-1:2003
TUVGS EN 60950-1:2001
FCC Class A, Part 15
EMC-EN 55022 Class A, EN 55024
|Number of Outlets||24|
|Type||RACK MOUNT PDU|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.