The ComNet CWFE1POCOAXM series supports 100MbpsEthernet transmission as well as Power over Ethernet (PoE) overstandard 75 ohm coaxial cable circuits, at data rates of up to100 Mbps, and transmission distances of up to 230 meters (750feet). The IEEE 802 .3-compliant Ethernet electrical interface ofthis media converter meets the requirements for IEEE 802.3afPoE power, providing 15 watts of power to the powered device(PD) in the field. Model CWFE1POCOAXA is installed at thehead-end (power sourcing equip ment) location, and the modelCWFE1POCOAXBM is installed at the powered device (PD)in the field location. LED indicators are provided for rapidlyascertaining the operating status of the device. Packaged in arugged, compact sized housing, these units are designed forshelf or stand-alone mounting, making them ideal for thoseinstallations were space is limited. These units may also be DINrailmounted by the addition of the ComNet model DINBKT2Adaptor Plate Kit. True plug-and-play design ensures ease ofin stallation and operation, and no adjustments are ever required.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Supports transmission distances of up to 230 meters (750 feet)
- over standard 75 ohm coaxial cable, at data rates up to 100 Mbps
- Fully compliant with IEEE 802.3 for Ethernet equipment
- Meets the requirements for IEEE 802.3af PoE: supports 15 watt
- power device (PD) loads
- 100 BASE-TX Ethernet input/output port
- Automatic MDI/MDI-X crossover
- True plug-and-play operation
- BNC connector for coaxial cable interface
- Small-sized package is ideal for those installations were space may
- be limited
- Five yearanty
- Made in the U.S.A
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.