The ComWorx CWGE2FE8MSPOE Managed EthernetSwitch provides eight ports of 10/100 BASE-TX PoE andtwo ports of 10/100/1000TX or 100/1000FX transmission.These units are available for use with either conventionalCAT-5e copper or optical transmission media. The eightelectrical ports support the 10/100 Mbps Ethernet IEEE802.3 protocol, and auto-negotiating and auto-MDI/MDIX features are provided for simplicity and ease ofinstallation. All eight ports support IEEE.802.3af basedPOE (Max total PoE budget is 7 7W). Two ports are10/100/1000 configurable for copper or fiber media foruse with multimode or single mode optical fiber, selectedby optional SFP modules. These network managedlayer 2 switches are optically (100/1000 BASE-FX) andelectrically compatible with any IEEE 802.3 compliantEthernet devices. Plug-and-play design ensures easeof installation, and no electrical or optical adjustmentsare ever required. The CWGE2FE8MSPOE incorporatesLED indicators for monitoring the operating status ofthe managed s witch and network. One switch, or twoswitches positioned side-by-side, can be mounted withinany standard 19-inch equipment rack using the ComNetRMB Rack Mount Bracket Adaptor Kit (sold separately).
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Commercial Grade
- Ambient operating temperature range: 0 C to +50 C
- 10/100 BASE-TX and 100/1000 BASE-FX compatible PoE
- Flexible optics configuration via SFP plug-in modules
- Fully configurable through CLI, web-based or SNMP
- network managementP Snooping V1/V2 for multicast filtering
- and IGMP Query V1/V2
- Port based VLAN (IEEE 802.1Q)
- Rapid Spanning Tree protocol (IEEE 802.1W)
- Port Based Security
- Power Supply Included
- Five Year Warranty
|Type||ETHERNET SWITCH (MANAGED)|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.