The ComNet CWGE9MS Managed Ethernet Switchprovides transmission of (7) 10/100/1000TX and (2)Gigabit combo SFP ports. These units are availablefor use with either conventional CAT-5e copper oroptical transmission media. Ports 1 - 7 support the10/100/100 0 Mbps Ethernet IEEE 802.3 protocol, andauto-negotiating and auto-MDI/MDIX features areprovided for simplicity and ease of installation. Ports8 - 9 are 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 copper ports or 1000Mbps SFP ports for use with multimode or single modeoptica l fiber without need for configuration, selected byoptional SFP modules. These network managed layer2 switches are optically and electrically compatiblewith any IEEE 802.3 compliant Ethernet devices. Plugand-play design ensures ease of installation, an d noelectrical or optical adjustments are ever required. TheCWGE9MS incorporates LED indicators for monitoringthe operating status of the managed switch andnetwork. One switch, or two switches positioned sideby-side, can be mounted within any standard 19-inchequipment rack using the ComNet RMB Rack MountBracket Adaptor Kit (sold separately).
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Commercial Grade
- Ambient operating temperature range: 0 C to +50 C
- 10/100/1000 BASE-TX or 1000 BASE-FX compatible
- Flexible optics configuration via SFP plug-in modules
- Fully configurable through web-based or SNMP
- network management
- IGMP Snooping 2 for multicast filtering
- and IGMP Query V1/V2
- Port based VLAN (IEEE 802.1Q)
- Rapid Spanning Tree protocol (IEEE 802.1W)
- Port Based Security
- Internal Power Supply 100-240VAC Input
- Five Year Warranty
|Type||ETHERNET SWITCH (MANAGED)|