SERVER TECHNOLOGY | CX-16HF1A452
Sentry 2U Rack Mount Fail-Safe Transfer Switch CDU Expansion Unit, Outlets: (16) NEMA 5-20R, Input: 100 - 120 Volt AC, 50/60 Hz, 20 Amp, Input Cord: (2) IEC 60320/C20 Power Inlets
- Fail-safe- Redundant power feeds pick up the entire load for both circuits if either power feed fails
- Power distribution- 120 Volt 20 Amp and 30 Amp power input options. (Phase-synchronized input power required)
- Remote management- Power cycle individual power outlets, or groups of power outlets, to remotely reboot servers and network devices, anywhere in the world. Or, power-o unused power receptacles
- Power-up Sequencing: of outlets prevents a power in-rush overload. User adjustable sequence interval
- Input current monitor- Power monitoring of the aggregate load (in amps) on each power circuit via the network interface and locally on the enclosure
- Authentication -Username/password required for network administrators and user accounts, multiple user accounts can be established with designated access rights
- Web GUI- Full configuration and control for managing and grouping outlets, user accounts and network settings
- Add an expansion module - Connect the switched expansion module (CX) to a master unit (CW) for power monitoring and control from a single IP address
- Outlet grouping- Group individual outlets for control of dual-power supply servers and devices with a single command
- Environmental monitoring - Add temperature, humidity, water and intrusion monitoring with the EMCU-1-1B
- HTTP/HTTPs web configuration and control- Use the sentry web interface to configure each unit, including network settings, outlet naming and grouping, SNMP traps for environmental and power thresholds and firmware updates. Also use the web interface to control individual or group outlets and monitor key values, including amperage load(s), temperature/humidity and other environmental conditions. SSL security provides a secure HTTPs connection. Environmental monitoring is applicable only with the additional purchase of the EMTH-1-1 or EMCU-1-1
- SNMP management and event notification- The Sentry family of products supports the Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP). This allows network management systems to use SNMP requests to retrieve information and control power for the individual outlets. The Sentry includes an SNMP v1 agent supporting standard MIB I and MIB II objects. A private enterprise MIB extension (Sentry3 MIB) is also supported to provide remote power control. SNMP traps can be generated for various events, including input current load thresholds (minimum and maximum), temperature thresholds (minimum and maximum), humidity thresholds (minimum and maximum), water indication, closed contacts (
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.