- Medium Density- Single power input feed, 8 outlets per 1U enclosure
- High power distribution- 208 Volt 20 and 30 Amp, 230 Volt 16 and 32 Amp LED power input feed options
- Remote power management- Power cycle individual power outlets, or groups of power outlets, to remotely reboot servers and network devices, anywhere in the world. Or, power-o unused power receptacles
- Input current monitor- Precisely measure the aggregate current draw (in amps) on each power circuit. On-site verification of the input current with the LED digital display and remote verification via browser or serial screen
- IP access and security- Web interface, SSL, SSH, Telnet, SNMP, FTP, SNTP, Syslog, LDAP, LDAPS, TACACS and RS-232 access
- Traps and alerts- Provide automated SNMP-based alarms and email alerts for power and environmental conditions
- Environmental monitoring - Each switched CDU supports two temperature and humidity probes and reports conditions thru the web interface
- Add an expansion module - Connect the switched expansion CDU (CX) to a master unit (CW)
- Power-up sequencing- Prevent an in-rush power overload
- HTTP/HTTPs web configuration and control- Use the sentry web interface to configure each unit, including network settings, outlet naming and grouping, SNMP traps for environmental and power thresholds and firmware updates. Also use the web interface to control individual or group outlets and monitor key values, including amperage load(s), temperature/humidity and other environmental conditions. SSL security provides a secure HTTPs connection
- SNMP management and event notification- The Sentry family of products supports the Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP). This allows network management systems to use SNMP requests to retrieve information and control power for the individual outlets. The Sentry includes an SNMP v1 agent supporting standard MIB I and MIB II objects. A private enterprise MIB extension (Sentry3 MIB) is also supported to provide remote power control. SNMP traps can be generated for various events, including input current load thresholds (minimum and maximum), temperature thresholds (minimum and maximum), humidity thresholds (minimum and maximum), water indication, closed contacts (cabinet doors open/close), as well as notification of any time an outlet status is changed (on/off)
- Add a second tower - Connect an expansion cabinet PDU to any switched cabinet PDU to control two power input circuits and manage outlets (individual or groups) under 1 IP address - our exclusive s
|Number of Outlets||8|
|Type||RACK MOUNT PDU|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.