SERVER TECHNOLOGY | CXG-30VYM458C2
Sentry Switched POPS CDU Expansion Unit With PIPS, Outlets: (24) IEC 60320/C13 (6) IEC 60320/C19, Input: 208 Volt, 3-Phase Wye, 50/60 Hz, 30 Amp (24 Amp Continuous), Input Cord: NEMA L21-30P Cordset, 10 ft (3 m)
- High-density- Single-power input feed, 30 outlets per enclosure (Qty 24 IEC C13 and 6 IEC C19 outlets)
- High power distribution- 208 Volt, 3-Phase power option, 20 and 30 Amp Delt/Wye input feed options
- Input current monitor- Precisely measure the aggregate current draw (in amps) on each phase. On-site verification of the input current with LED digital displays and remote verification via web browser or serial screen
- Remote power management- Power cycle individual power outlets, or groups of power outlets, to remotely reboot servers and network devices, anywhere in the world. Or, power-off unused power receptacles
- IP access and security- Web interface, SSL, SSH, Telnet, SNMP, FTP, SNTP, Syslog, LDAP, LDAPS, TACACS and RS-232 access
- SNMP traps and email alerts- Provide automated alerts for power and environmental conditions
- Environmental monitoring - Each switched CDU supports two external temperature and humidity probes and reports conditions thru the user interface without the need for additional IP addresses
- Add an expansion module - Connect the switched expansion CDU (CXG) to a master unit (CWG) for power monitoring of separate power circuits from a single IP address
- Per outlet power sensing- Power monitoring and information per individual outlet/device. Information includes: Current load (A), voltage (V), power (kW), apparent power (VA), Crest Factor and Power Factor per outlet. Using our grouping technology, using clustering power information is available per device, groups of devices (application), individual CDU or cabinet. kW and kW-hour power information that can be utilized for billing, power monitoring, trending and power reports
- Network Access and Per Outlet Control- Individual or group outlet network access power control to cycle power and reboot any selected server(s) or other network device(s). Use TCP/IP (HTTP, HTTPS, SSH, Telnet, SNMP) or RS-232 to communicate with each sentry Cabinet PDU and rectify locked-up network devices. Reduce Mean Time to Repair (MTTR) a failing server by controlling individual power outlet receptacles to reboot any selected server or other device. POPS units can also be controlled on an per outlet basis. Assign outlets to a group for control of dualpower supply servers and other gear with a single command. Create an unlimited number of groups with any combination of outlets associated to each group
- Establish efficiency ratings - PUE and DCIE - Power information generated can be used to calculate PUE and DCIE, these power ratings have
|Number of Outlets||30|
|Type||RACK MOUNT PDU|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.