CHTC, XLPE/XL-CPE, Control, Unshielded, 600 V, UL Type TCE-2 Color Code
Designed for power and control, telemetering, relay control, traffic control, switching, lighting and signal transmission. May be used in Class I, Div. 2 and Class II Div 2 Hazardous Locations per NEC Art. 501 and 502. These cables also conform to Art. 392 "Cable Trays" and Art. 336 "Power and Control Tray Cable: Type TC."
- Rated at 90C wet or dry
- Ripcord applied to all cables with jacket thickness of 60 mils or less
- Excellent physical, thermal and electrical properties
- Excellent moisture resistance
- Excellent resistance to crush, compression cuts and heat deformation
- Excellent flame resistance
- Oil-resistant jacket
- Heavy Duty rating per ICEA standards
- Sunlight- and weather-resistant
- Excellent low temperature cold bend
- Meets cold bend test at -35C
- 2 kV version
- Bare copper conductor
- Class C stranding
- E-1 Color Codesee Spec 4075
- Overall shielded multi conductor
- Ethylene Propylene Rubber (EPR)
- insulationsee EHTC Spec 4200
- Thermoplastic Low-Smoke, Zero-Halogen
- (LSZH) jacket
- Flame-retardant Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- jacketsee CVTC Spec 4500
- Other constructions available upon request
CONDUCTOR: Tinned Copper
INSULATION: Cross-linked polyethylene (XLP)
VOLTAGE: 600 V
|Conductor Count||2 CONDUCTOR|
|Conductor Material||TINNED OR COATED COPPER|
|Conductor Size||14 AWG|
|Insulation Material||XLP-CROSS LINKED POLYETHYLENE|
|Jacket Material||TS CPE-THERMOSET CHLORINATED POLYETHYLENE|
|Product Type||XLP CONTROL|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.