COMMSCOPE ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS | D-072-L2-8W-F12NS | 760103911
Outdoorfiber Cable, Double Jacket, Single Corrugated Steel Armor Arid Core Gel Free, Stranded Loose Tube Construction, 72-Fibers, Teraspeed, Zero Water Peak Single-mode Fiber, Black Uv Stabilized Jacket
The CommScope TeraSPEED Loose Tube Dielectric cable is constructed with industry standard buffer tubes, stranded around a central strength member. TeraSPEED cables provide the widest possible usable wavelength spectrum by eliminating the high loss caused by water impurities. The buffer tubes are compatible with standard hardware, cable routing and fan-out kits. The cable core is water blocked with dry water-blocking materials, making access and handling of individual tubes easier and craft-friendly. These cables are designed for point-to-point applications as well as mid-span access, and provide a high-level of protection for fiber installed in the outside plant environment.
- Stranded Loose Tube Construction
- TeraSPEED single-mode fiber is a dispersion unshifted fiber, which meets applicable requirements
- Capable of supporting existing and legacy single-mode applications
|Cable Type||LOOSE TUBE|
|Fiber Type||OS2 SINGLE-MODE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.