CommScope all dry outside plant stranded loose tube cables deliver the same proven quality and performance offered in all CommScope cabling solutions. The armored and all-dielectric designs are suitable for direct buried, aerial and conduit applicatio ns. The construction features the use of dry water blocking elements and reduced diameter buffer tubes, yielding a light weight, smaller cable. The result is a fiber optic cable that is an ideal transmission medium for the outside plant environment. Th ese designs are available with any of the high performance CommScope fiber types, including TeraSPEED Zero Water Peak single-mode fiber and the LazrSPEED multimode fibers. The standard jacket material is Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE), with an op tional High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) jacket available. Additionally, the fiber and buffer tubes are color coded for easy identification. The CommScope all dry cable construction removes the need for filling gels and flooding compounds from the cable . This significantly reduces cable preparation time and eliminates the need for solvents and other consumables during cable preparation. These cables are designed to improve the cleanliness of the work environment and provides full water blocking prote ction for outside plant applications.
- Robust cable design
- Complies with applicable standards
- Provides very stable low temperature performance
- Cable withstands typical installation forces with good safety margin
- Reduces installation loads due to reduced weight and diameter
- Provides performance equivalent to gel-filled cable designs
- Improves network deployment speed for capturing revenues/starting services sooner
|Cable Type||LOOSE TUBE|
|Fiber Type||OS2 SINGLE-MODE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.