WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm. See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.
These Long-Nose Side-Cutters are made of forged steel for durability. The long nose is great for grabbing and looping wire. Cutting knives are induction hardened for long life. Knurled jaws provide sure wrapping and looping.
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life
- Knurled jaws for sure wrapping and looping
- Slim head design for working in confined areas
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Curved handles provide greater tool control
- Plastiipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- Custom, US-made tool steel
Number of Pockets: 8
Special Features: Knife Snap
Belt Connection: Slotted
Belt Width: 2" (50.8 mm)
Overall Length: 6.75" (171.5 mm)
Overall Width: 2" (50.8 mm)
Overall Height: 9.75" (247.7 mm)
Weight: 1.2 lb (0.5
|Drive / Blade||NONE|
|Grade||DUTY - GENERAL PURPOSE|
|Height / Depth||NONE|
|Product Type||PLIERS - GRIPPING - LONG NOSE|
|Size / Capacity||NONE|
|Width / Diameter||NONE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.