The IFS D2315 series data transceivers provide drop and repeat transmission of full-duplex (4-wire) EIA RS-485 data signals over two optical fibers. The transceivers feature optical "drop & repeat" capability that allows the user to easily configure th e network operation. The transceivers are transparent to data encoding allowing for broad-range compatibility. The D2315 series transceivers can be used as line-terminating devices with these modules. Models within this series are available for use wit h multimode or single-mode optical fiber. Plug-and-play design ensures ease of installation requiring no electrical or optical adjustments. Each transceiver incorporates power and transmit/receive data status indicating LED’s for monitoring proper syst em operation. The modules are available in either stand-alone or rack mount versions.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
This part is discontinued by supplier with no suggested replacement.
- Meets EIA RS-485 Specifications
- Tested and Certified by an Independent Testing Laboratory for Full Compliance with the Environmental Requirements (Ambient Operating Temperature, Mechanical Shock, Vibration, Humidity with Condensation, High-Line/Low-Line Voltage Conditions and Transient Voltage Protection) of NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and the Caltrans Specification for Traffic Signal Control Equipment.
- Transparent to Data Encoding / Compatible with Major Data Protocols
- No In-field Electrical or Optical Adjustments Required
- Automatic Resettable Solid-State Current Limiters
- Power, Transmitter and Receiver Data Status LED Indicators
- Drop and Repeat Network Architecture
- Data rates up to 200 kbps NRZ (400 kbps for -HS option)
- 4-Wire (Full-Duplex)
- True Tri-State Output
- Data Re-clocking
- Hot-Swappable Rack Modules
- Distances up to 20 Miles (33 km)
- Comprehensive Lifetime Warranty
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.