Manufactured from custom US-made tool steel, with induction hardened cutting knives for longer life as well as a hot-riveted joint for smooth action and no handle wobble, this pair of 5 in. diagonal cutting pliers by Klein Tools is proudly made in the USA and features a lifetime warranty.
- Tapered nose for easy working in confined areas and close tip cutting.
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire.
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life.
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification.
- Custom, US-made tool steel.
Cutting Knives: standard
Jaw Length: 11/16"
Jaw Thickness: 3/8"
Jaw Width: 9/16"
Handle Color: red
Handle Finish: plastic-dipped
Overall Length: 5-1/16"
Weight (lbs.): 0.20
|Drive / Blade||NONE|
|Grade||DUTY - GENERAL PURPOSE|
|Product Type||PLIERS - COMBINATION|
|Height / Depth||NONE|
|Size / Capacity||NONE|
|Width / Diameter||NONE|