Manufactured from custom US-made tool steel, with induction hardened cutting knives for longer life as well as a hot-riveted joint for smooth action and no handle wobble, this pair of 4 in. midget diagonal-cutting pliers by Klein Tools is proudly made in the USA and features a lifetime warranty.
- Narrow jaw and hinge for delicate work in tight areas.
- Sharp pointed nose for precise tip cutting.
- Spring-loaded action for self-opening.
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire.
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life.
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
- Custom, US-made tool steel.
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification.
Handle Color: royal blue
Jaw Thickness: 1/4"
Jaw Width: 13/32"
Handle Finish: plastic-dipped
Jaw Length: 1/2"
Cutting Knives: flush
Overall Length: 4-1/4"
Weight (lbs.): 0.12
|Drive / Blade||NONE|
|Grade||DUTY - GENERAL PURPOSE|
|Product Type||PLIERS - COMBINATION|
|Height / Depth||NONE|
|Size / Capacity||NONE|
|Width / Diameter||NONE|