The InnovairFlex D4120W watertight 4-wire photoelectric duct smoke detector is UL listed as a watertight enclosure providing protection against falling dirt, rain, windblown dust, splashing and hose directed water. D4120W duct smoke detector features a pivoting housing that fits various applications: both square and rectangular footprints mount to round or rectangular ductwork.
This unit senses smoke in the most challenging conditions, operating in airflow speeds of 100 to 4,000 feet per minute, temperatures of -4ºF to 158ºF, and a humidity range of 0 to 95 percent (noncondensing). A plug-in sensor head offers superior false alarm immunity. These features, plus a NEMA 4 rating, allow operators to mount the detector to rooftop HVAC equipment or use the detector in other harsh environments.
The new design provides the same form, fit, and wiring terminations as the standard InnovairFlex unit. Superior test and operational features added to the standard model are also available in this watertight unit. As the only watertight duct smoke detector on the market, D4120W provides unsurpassed environmental protection while simplifying installation, testing, and maintenance.
This InnovairFlex duct smoke detector can be customized to meet local codes and specifications without additional wiring. The new InnovairFlex product line is compatible with all previous Innovair models, including remote test accessories.
WARNING: Duct smoke detectors are NOT a substitute for open area smoke detectors; NOT a substitute for early warning detection; NOT a replacement for a building’s regular fire detection system. Refer to NFPA 72 and 90A for additional information.
NOTE: To maintain the watertight properties of this duct smoke detector, watertight conduit and fittings must be used. Mount the product with the conduit holes facing downwards, if possible
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- NEMA Type 4 UL listed for non-hazardous indoor and outdoor applications
- UV Resistant, UL listed housing and cover material
- 4-Wire Photoelectric, integrated low-flow technology
- Air velocity rating from 100 ft/min to 4,000 ft/min (0.5 m/s to 20.32 m/sec
- Versatile mounting options: square or rectangular configuration
- Plug-in sensor offers superb false alarm immunity and the latest sensor technology
- Broad ranges for operating temperature (-4ºF to 158ºF) and humidity (0% to 95% non-condensing)
- Patentesampling tube installs from front or back of the detector with no tools required
- Increased wiring space with a newly added 3/4-inch conduit knockout
- One easy-access Test/Reset button and improved LED status
- Patented interconnect feature for multi-fan hutdown
- New high contrast terminal designations
- Built-in short circuit protection from operator wiring errors
- Field selectable settings for configuring the detector
- Two DPDT Form-C relay contacts
- 24 V AC/DC or 120 V AC
- Backward compatibility with eing Innovair products, including remote accessories
|Device Type||SMOKE DETECTOR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.