The Viking DB40 Door Bell Button Panels permit the user to install a simple door bell button today and allow for an easy upgrade to a Viking E-40 Door Phone. By replacing the traditional door bell button with a single gang box and a Viking Button Panel , the front entrance of any home can be set up to handle the requirements of two way audio later.
The Viking Button Panel is used as a temporary cover for the box that also provides the door bell button. In this way, a job that does not include a or phone has the promise of more revenue in the future. A promotional card is included that informs the customer about this special panel and directs them to your contact information.
The panels are made of unbreakable plastic and are offered in o-white or dark brown. A weather-resistant foam gasket is included for water tight sealing.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Fits any standard single gang box
- Offered in two colors, off-white and dark brown
- Panels are made from unbreakable plastic
- Weather-resistant gasket included
- Screw terminals on button for easy wiring
- Use with the Viking VE-3x5 enclosure for surface mting
- Promotional card for future sales
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.