Power rated drop ceiling/entrance end fitting for use with LD3, LDPH3, LDS3, LD5, LDPH5, LDS5, LD10 and LDPH10 raceway. Use CA3 or CA5 adapters for LD3/LDPH3/LDS3 and LD5/LDPH5/LDS5 profile raceway, adapters not required for LD10 and LDPH10 raceway, Of f White, PVC, Length 4.1 in.
Pan-Way LDS Profile Raceway is a Single Channel Non-Hinged Raceway Which Provides Solutions For Routing of Power or Low Voltage Data and Fiber Optic Cabling Along Perimeter Walls. Lds Raceway is the Only Non-Metallic Raceway that is Bendable in Low Vol t
- One inch bend radius fittings are designed to maintain the TIA/EIA-568-B and 569-B required minimum bend radius for high performance copper and fiber optic cabling systems
Ul94V-0, Ft4, Meets TIA/EIA Standards, UL5A Listed, UL Compliant.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.