The DDR0810TRI Full-Motion
Universal Flexible Tablet Stand rests securely on your desk, table, workstation
or almost any other surface to maximize space and offer hands-free stability. It fits most tablets from 8 to
10 inches. Its flexible eight-inch egs bend to steady your tablet on
uneven surfaces and can even wrap around objects for maximum effect. Rubber
feet provide a strong grip on most surfaces. Tripod design rotates 360, so you
can view your tablet in portrait or landscape orientation. Eay assembly in
seconds with no tools necessary. Supports up to 2.2 pounds.
- Ideal for Most Desks, Tables and Workstations
- Fits most tablets from 8 to 10 in.
- Flexible 8 in. legs bend to stabilize tablet on uneven surfaces
- Legs can wrap around objects for maximum effect
- Rubber feet provide strong grip on most surfaces
- Full 36rotation for both portrait and landscape orientations
- Assembles in Seconds
- No tools necessary
- Supports up to 2.2 lb.
|Type||STORAGE AREA NETWORK|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.