RADIX WIRE CO | DDS16C026
DuraFlex 550 High-temperature wire, Mica Glass Composite insulation, Fiberglass braid with silicone coating, Stranded nickel-plated copper - 27%, 16 AWG, 105 strands, 550C degrees, 600V, white
- Outperforms UL 5128/5107 MGT products:
- ~ Unique insulation system offers outstanding heat-aged flexibility for longer service life.
- ~ Passes UL 2X mandrel test after heat aging (UL 5128/5107 is 3X mandrel).
- ~ Modified silicone jacket virtually eliminates dermatitis problems associated with handling fiberglass and braid fray.
- ~ 550C temperature rating allows wire to be installed in extreme environments and reduces the cost of added thermal protection (glass sleeve, ceramic insulator, etc).
- ~ Excellent cutting and stripping characteristics, making it ideal for high volume manufacturing and assembly.
- ~ Provides dimensional consistency and uniformity.
- Resists braid pushback.
- Withstands mechanical abuse.
|Conductor Count||1 CONDUCTOR|
|Conductor Material||NICKEL PLATED COPPER|
|Conductor Size||16 AWG|
|Insulation Material||MICA-TRANSPARENT SILICATE|
|Jacket Material||GL-BRD-GLASS BRAID|
|Product Type||HIGH TEMP|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.