The ComNet series of DIN-Rail mount adaptor plate kits are ideal for mountingComNet modules to a standard 35mm DIN-Rail mounting channel. A special adaptorplate assembly is also available for mounting DIN-Rail mountable managed Ethernetswitches or othe r equipment within a standard 19-inch equipment cabinet.DIN-Rail mounting is widely used within the industrial control and ITS markets formounting electronic and electrical hardware within an equipment cabinet, and itaffords significant ease of install ation, greater mounting density, and neatness/good housekeeping within spaces having limited area. For those applications whereit is desired to mount ComNet shelf-mount products on an existing DIN-Rail, two (2)different standard DIN-Rail adaptor plates are offered:DINBKT1: DIN-Rail Adaptor Plate, with mounting hardware kit. This plate is to beselected when DIN-Rail mounting any ComFit-sized module; or any otherComNet module having the following outline dimensions:3.73 3.937 1.062 inches high, or 2.508 3.30 1.062 inches high.The outline dimensions of ComFit modules are 6.1 5.3 1.1 inches highDINBKT2: DIN-Rail Adaptor Plate, with mounting hardware kit. This plate is to beselected when DIN-Rail mounting any ComNet module with the followi ngoutline dimensions: 3.736 3.937 1.062 inches high.The ComNet module is simply affixed onto the appropriate DIN-Rail adaptor plate withthe mounting hardware provided with each plate. The aluminum plate is fabricatedwith several sets of no. 6-32 PE M nut fasteners that allow the module to be mountedon the plate in either the vertical or horizontal axis, providing considerable flexibility inmodule mounting and installation. The complete assembly is then clipped directly ontoany standard 35mm DIN-R ail. Two (2) no. 6-32 3/8" machine screws are includedas part of this kit for mounting one module onto the adaptor plate.For those applications where it is desired to mount a DIN-Rail mountable Ethernetswitch or other equipment within a standard 19-i nch equipment cabinet, ComNetmodel DINBKT3 adaptor plate kit is available. This ruggedly built unit, fabricated of16-gauge powder-coated steel, occupies only 6.75 inches of rack height, and provides17.5 inches of usable module mounting space on its int egral 35mm DIN-Rail channel.A maximum of 50 lbs of DIN-Rail mountable equipment can be supported.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Allows ComNet products to be adapted to DIN-Rail
- DINBKT3 allows DIN-Rail mount products to be mounted
- within any standard 19-inch electronics rack
Product Type: Ethernet
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.