Digital Video Recorder Lockbox; Optimized to handle the active or passive thermal management needs of digital video recorders and other digital equipment Mounts vertically or horizontally to the wall, also can be used as a monitoring shelf Configurable thermal management system includes two fans, and can be set up to accommodate the needs of any DVR or NVR Optional proportional speed thermostatic fan control ensures fans only runs when needed, increasing fan life and reducing maintenance requirements & noise Extensive cable management facilities include tie points, EKOs and cable pass-throughs Mechanically interlocking top provides added security yet removes easily for equipment servicing Standard keylocked vented hinging front door allows easy equipment access VLBX models include a factory-installed 4-1/2 fan with washable filter for effective thermal management 100 lb. weight capacity UL Listed in the US and Canada GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified for Children and Schools (the most strict level)
- Optimized to handle the active or passive thermal management needs of digital video recorders and other digital equipment
- Mounts vertically or horizontally to the wall, also can be used as a monitoring shelf
- Configurable thermal management system includes fan and can be set up to accommodate the needs of any DVR
- Optional proportional speed thermostatic fan control ensures fan only runs when needed, reducing maintenance requirements and noise
- Extensive cable management includes tie points, EKOs and cable pass-throughs
- Mechanically interlocking top provides added security yet removes easily for equipment servicing
- Standard keylocked vented hinging front door allows easy equipment access
- 100 lb. weight capacity
- Enhanced thermal management
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.