The DLE-200B Line Simulator produces two way communication between standard telecom products such as modems, fax machines, Key Systems, PABX’s and standard single line telephones. The Line Simulator can also provide sales people with a cost effective, easy to use method of conducting on site demonstrations, eliminating the need to locate phone lines and disrupt the customer’s phone service. The DLE-200B Line Simulator provides precise dialtone, DC talk battery and standard or distinctive ringing. Th e unit also provides a CPC break on hang up.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Compatible with fax machines and modem speeds up to 28.8 kbps
- Precise dial tone
- Switch selectable ring cadence
- Provides CPC breaks after hang-up on either port
- Switch selectable audio attenuation
- Can provide 2 seconds of precise dial tone ingdown
- Provides ring back signal to calling device
- One or two way ring down capability
- Switch selectable ring count
- Ring down and dial tone off mode (ideal for prison phone communications, etc.)
- 32 V DC talk battery
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.