The Makita 18V Compact Lithium-Ion Xenon Flashlight (flashlight only) provides high illumination without the cord. It features a compact and ergonomic design for ease of use and a head which can be set in 4 positions for versatile use. This flashlight has a high illumination Xenon bulb that emits 4,500 Lux for improved illumination. The DML18W can be powered any Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion battery (sold separately) for extended run time. It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the wor ld’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- High Illumination Xenon Bulb Emits at 4,500 Lux
- 4-Position Head Pivots for Greater Versatility
- Compact Design at Only 11-1/8 Inch Long and Weighs Just Over 2 Lbs
- Soft Grip Handle Provides Increased Comfort
- Up to 5.5 Hours of Continuous Illumination wh a
|Type||FLASHLIGHTS & LAMPS|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.