The DNA-510 is a digital mass notification announcer, capable of
providing up to 2 minutes of digitally recorded voice emergency
instructions and alert tones over your existing paging system.
The DNA-510 connects to a phone line, analog phone sy
station or a phone system’s unused trunk/line input allowing you
to securely page, trigger emergency messages and/or alert
tones and program the unit from any remote touch tone phone.
When activated, the DNA-510 will interrupt any current par
background music and inject an emergency voice message
and/or alert tone over your paging system. A live page can also
The DNA-510 can be programmed to repeat one up to 2 minute message, two up to 1 minute messages,
three usecond messages, four up to 30 second messages or five up to 24 second messages. It
can also be programmed with 10 different alert tones for emergency mass notification of: evacuation, lock
down, severe weather, fire, bomb threat, hazardous materiarelease, tornado, flash flood, terrorist alert,
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Non-volatile memory - retains programming during power outage
- Up to 2 minutes of total message record time
- Record up to 5 different emergency messages
- Ten different emergency alert tones:
- 1. Hi/Low Siren
- 2. Code 3 Temporal (ANSIS3.41) Slow op
- 3. Attack Wail*
- 4. Alert Siren*
- 5. Fast Wail*
- 6. Fast Whoop
- 7. March Time Horn
- 8. Bell*
- 9. Buzzer
- 10. All Clear Tone
- Call progress detection for automatic hang up on CPC, busy signal, dial tone or 20 seconds of silence (live page only).
- Separate volume controls for paging, messages and alert tones
- Automatically interrupts current page or background music to inject emergency announcement, alert tones or live page
- Programmable trigger input to activate a message and/oralert tone
- N.O. & N.C. trigger output contacts for activating flashing beacon (BLK-3-EWP), Alarm Dialer (K-202-DVA), etc.
- Access code to prevent fraudulent use
- Connects directly to an unused line input (trunk) or station port of a phone system or to dedicated phone line
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.