- Disconnect can be inserted and removed from the male tab without the use of tools for lower installed cost
- Barrel insulated design provides protection from electrical shorts
- Metal insulation grip sleeve crimps to wire insulation, providing protection to the crimp joint during high vibration applications
- Internal barrel serrations assure good wire contact and maximum tensile strength
- Internal wire stop assures proper length of insertion into terminal barrel, providing a higher quality connection
- U Flammability UL 94V-2/HB, maximum insulation temperature 194F (90C)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.