24-port, Category 5e, RJ45, 8-pin, fully wired to 4-port RJ21 connector panel.
- Designed to exceed ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-C.2 Category 5e and ISO 11801 2nd Edition Class D standards
- Consist of female telco 50-pin/25-pair connectors with hook and loop fasteners wired per RJ21 industry standard for backward compatibility
- Each RJ45 port is fully wired for 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet performance utilizing all 8 pins
- Does not require use of a punchdown tool
- Mounts to standard EIA 19" rack or 23" racks with optional extender bracket
- Write-on areas for port and panel identification
- Can be clearly identified with labels and icons
- Optional label kits (DPLK24 and DPLK48) contain adhesive label holder and labels for easy port and panel identification
Number Of Ports: 24
Patch Panel Style: Flat
Number Of Rack Spaces: 1
Termination: RJ21 Connector
Identification: Optional Adhesive
Number Of Connectors: 24
Number Of Module Spaces: 24
Performance Level: Category 5e
Dimension: 1.72 Inch Height x 19 Inch Width x 1.32 Inch Depth (43.7 mm x 482.6 mm x 33.5 mm)
|Number of Ports||24|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.