DS CAM LICENSE FEE NTI
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Software-Only Video Management Solution
- Supports up to 128 Video Channels per Server* (Dependent on Hardware Configuration and IP Camera Settings)
- Includes 4 IP Licenses for Pelco or Third-Party IP Cameras/Encoders
- ONVIF Conformant
- Open Architecture lows Installation on Industry-Standard Servers Running Microsoft Windows
- Manages Video from IP Cameras, Encoders, DX Series DVRs and Other DS NVs Servers Across the Network
- Compatible with Pelco Sarix Analytics
- Capable of Recording Audio from Pelco IPCameras
- Supports the Recording of MJPEG, MPEG-4, and H.264 Streams from Pelco and Third-Party Cameras
- Supports SQL Server 2008 Express R2
- Recording Rate Configurable per Individual Camera
- Supports Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) Authentition
- Remote Administration, Monitoring, and Management of Video
- Includes Thumbnail, Timeline, and Scrub Bar Search Methods
- Optional Archive Utility Support for 32-Bit and 64-Bit Operating Systems
- Logical Camera Grouping
- Quick Review of up to 90 Minu of Video and Data
- Print and HTML Reports of System Settings and Configuration Changes
- Wizard-Driven "Quick Setup"
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.