The DSA Series articulating dual link, dual monitor arms are a sleek and stylish solution that deliver perfect landscape- or portrait-oriented monitor positioning while freeing up valuable workspace. These elegant yet heavy-duty spring-loaded, full mo tion mounts accommodate monitors and associated accessories weighing up to 30 lb. Once set in the chosen position, tilt and rotation mechanisms can be locked in place-a feature especially useful for high-use environments such as POS, restaurants, bars, warehouses and healthcare facilities. Connected monitors will remain in the selected position until physically unlocked and moved to a position. DSA accommodate a total weight of up to 30lbs, feature ultra smooth tilt and screen leveling features for easy viewing, and are VESA compatible up to 100x100mm. Available with an edge clamp base (DSA22C), flat base (DSA22F), through-hole base (DSA22H) or vertical pipe adapter (DSA22P) for 10" to 32" screens.
- VESA compatible: up to 100x100mm
- Fits two 32" screen up to 30lbs
- Finger tip tilt and screen leveling
- Full motion tilt up to 30 forward and 90 back
- Through-hole base
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.