Tripp Lite’s DSUT1CSU offers complete surge suppression for equipment on digital and leased lines, T1 and ISDN interfaces. Ideal for the protection of sensitive "U" and "S/T" interfaces on modems, NT1 devices, CSU/DSUs, terminal adapters and other pieces of high-speed equipment. Convenient 8 position input/output RJ style jacks are RJ11/45/48 compatible, includes 5 inch ethernet patch cable for convenient placement at the protected device network connection. Surge suppression is handled with balanced arrays of high-speed avalanche diodes that divert excess energies created by electrostatic discharges, faulty wiring or lightning away from network interface connections. Tripp Lite network surge suppressors reduce blown interface ports, garbled network transmissions, system lock-ups and hard equipment failure by safely shunting dataline surges to ground.
- DSUT1CSU offers full surge suppression for CSU/DSU’s and other high speed equipment on digital and leased lines, T1 and ISDN interfaces
- Convenient RJ45 input and output connections make for simple installation (RJ45 input/output connections, pins 1-8, 60V clamping)
- 5 inch ethernet patch cable enables ideal protection placed as close as possible to the point of use
- Surge suppression utilizing high speed avalanche diodes divert excess energies on the network to ground
Network Surge Suppressor
Circuit Breaker (Amp): 200 Amp
Recommended Electrical Service: 120 Volt, 230 Volt
Input Connection Type: RJ45
Clamping Voltage: 60 Volt RMS
Telephone/DSL Protection: Yes
Telephone/DSL Protection Details: 1 Line
Cable (Coax) Protection: No
Network (Ethernet) Protection: Yes
Additional Dataline Protection: 1-8
|Number of Outlets||1|
|Type||STAND ALONE PDU|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.