The DSX CableAnalyzersTM reduce the cost of Cat 5 through Cat 8 certification by two-thirds and features the industry’s fastest test times (Cat 6A eight seconds) while meeting TIA Level 2G and IEC Level VI - the most stringent accuracy requirements.
Th e DSX integrates with LinkWare Live to let you manage jobs and testers from any smart device over Wi-Fi. The future-ready design supports modules for fiber testing (loss, OTDR and inspection). Troubleshoot faults faster with the Taptive user interface which graphically displays the source of failures including crosstalk, return loss and shield faults. Analyze test results and create professional test reports using LinkWareTM reporting software.
- Future-ready Versiv platform supports fiber loss and inspection, OTDR testing and hardware upgrades
- Contractors using Versiv report a two-thirds reduction in certification costs.
- Unmatched speed for category 5 through 8, Class FA and all current standards (Cat 6A in eight seconds)
- Integrates with LinkWare Live to manage jobs and testers from any smart device.
- TaptiveTM user interface simplifies set up, and eliminates errors.
- Graphically displays the source of failures including crosstalk, return los and shield faults for faster troubleshooting
- Meets TIA Level 2G and IEC Level VI - the most stringent accuracy requirements
- Endorsed by cabling vendors worldwide
- Supports resistance unbalance measurements to ensure PoE performance
|Type||WIRELESS LAN TESTER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.