The DSX CableAnalyzer Series copper cable certifiers enables testing and certification of twisted pair cabling for up to 40 Gigabit Ethernet deployments and will handle any cabling system whether it is a Cat 5e, 6, 6A, 8 or Class FA and I/II. Certifyin g a cable is one part of a process that starts with system design and ends with system acceptance. The faster that process goes, the more profitable you’ll be. Unfortunately, there are a lot of things that slow the process down - setting up the tester incorrectly, testing to the wrong limits, waiting for skilled technicians to analyze and troubleshoot failures, misinterpretation of results, and producing test reports that customers cannot understand. The DSX-8000 certifies twisted pair Cat 5e, 6, 6A , 8 and Class I/II cabling with limits up to 2000 MHz.
- Versiv modular design supports copper certification, fiber optic loss, OTDR testing and fiber end-face inspection
- Unmatched speed for Cat 6A, 8, Class FA, I/II and all current standards
- ProjX system manages job requirements and progress from set-up to systems acceptance, making sure all tests are completed correctly
- Taptive user interface simplifies set-up, and eliminates errors
- Analyze test results and create professional test reports using LinkWare management software
- Graphically displays the souce of failures including crosstalk, return loss and shield faults for faster troubleshooting
- Intertek Verified to TIA Level 2G - the most stringent accuracy requirement
- Copper cable certifiers endorsed by cabling vendors worldwide
- Built in Alien Crossalk testing capability
- Compatible with Linkware Live. Linkware Live enables to easily track job progress, get real-time access to test results to quickly fix problems in the field, and easily transfer and consolidate test results from the tester to Lin kWare PC Cable Test Management Software.
DSX-8000: Full 2-way Autotest of Category 5e or 6/Class D or E: 7 seconds. Full 2-way Autotest of Category 6A/Class EA: 8 seconds. Full 2-way Autotest of Category 8: 16 seconds
Dimensions: Main Versiv unit with DSX module and battery installed: 2.625 i n x 5.25 in x 11.0 in (6.67 cm x 13.33 cm x 27.94 cm
Weight: Main Versiv unit with DSX module and battery installed: 3 lbs, 5oz (1.28 kg)
Integrated Wi-Fi meets IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n; dual band (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz)
Operating temperature: 32F to 113F (0C to 45C)
Storage temperature: -14F to +140F (-10C to +60C)
EMC: EN 61326-1
Maximum frequency: DSX-8000: 2000 MHz
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.