The Windows-based Blackjack Cube is an enterprise-class NVR Powered by DW Spectrum IPVMS. The NVR records And manages up to 64 IP cameras with a total throughput of 360 Mbps. The hardware supports true HD local output via HD And DVI-D/DVI-I ports And f eatures an Intel I5 Processor, Dual Network Cards And Scheduled Auto Reboot for hardware performance. The Blackjack Cube NVR supports cross platform connectivity for Windows And Mac client software, allowing you to monitor And connect to your system fr om anywhere via the Internet. The NVR is ONVIF Profile S conformant, is available with 3-18TB HDD for true Enterprise Scalability And comes with an unbeatable 5 Year Limited Warranty.
- Supports audio input/output from server to cameras
- Features the DW Spectrum central management software
- Supports H.264, MJPEG, and MPEG4 codecs and streams
- Linux, Windows, and MAC cross platform support, dual stream recording
- Automatic firmware upgra via FTP server and manual, Import/export configurations between multiple NVRs
- Network bandwidth control, ONVIF conformant, S.M.A.R.T health check with email notifications
- Email notification with playback link and JPEG image, panic recording
- Features o to, multi-date and time, panoramic, smart search, smart motion search, thumbnail search, preview search, single channel playback during live, and frame-by-frame search options
- Web-based client with multi-user access for live And playback video feeds
- Remote backup using DW spectrum IPVMS software, can be configured to record only when motion is detected
- Features continuous, motion recording, motion recording + low resolution recording modes
- Automatic device discovery and display, network troubleshooting notification, storage failure and camera disconnection alerts
- Mobile applications available for iPad, iPad mini, iPhone, iPod touch, and android smartphones and tablets, digital watermark authentication
- Features digital zooming capabilities in live and playback viewing modes, Help menu on major functions, Multiple recording schedules per camera, Simple enterprise scalability
- Advanced thumbnail search and calendar search, seamless transition from live to search, Instant motion-based smart searc h
- Motion/smart search allows you to easily pinpoint and identify general motion, missing and foreign objects, automatic device discovery and display
- PTZ control allows a radial controller (sold separately) to alter camera’s direction in all 3 axes, or simply draw a box within any region to immediately focus and zoom in the area
- Region of interest with forensic spyglass, Easy drag-n-drop camera management, Graphical system health monitoring through informative, easy-to-understand graphical format
- Thumbnail search allows you to chronologically narrow down your search to frame-by-frame display, Quickly and continuously watch video on user-selected areas (marked in red), E-mapping, Hybrid capable via software integration, Pop-up notification
- Mark you r selection and export as an AVI, MKV, and executable file in a quick, simple, and intuitive timeline interface, Enables you to easily switch between live and review mode by simply scrolling back in time, Fisheye screen de-warping capability allows vie
CE Certified, FCC Certified, RoHS Compliant
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.