DIGITAL WATCHDOG | DW-BJER3U60T
DW Spectrum Optimized Blackjack E-Rack Recording Server with 8 IP Camera License 4U 600 Mbps Intel I7 Processor 16GB Ram Win. 10 OS On Dual SSD(RAID1) 60TB Raid 5 16 HDD Dual Redundant PS In
The Blackjack E-Rack servers can record and manage single- and multi-sensor IP cameras of any resolution, with an equivalent capacity of up to 128 2.1MP cameras at 30fps and a maximum of 600Mbps throughput. The servers offer Windows 10 Pro or Linux Ubu ntu, RAID 5, Intel i7 Processor, 16GB memory, multiple local view options via DP Switch. All Blackjack E-Rack servers come with two 4-channel licenses included for a total of 8 recording channels (DW-SPECTRUMLSC004).
The Blackjack E-Rack 3U 16-bay chassis comes with different storage options from 40TB to 160TB and with the unbeatable, highest warranty in the market, offering 5 years limited warranty.
- Supports all ONVIF conformant IP cameras
- Storage options 30-310TB RAID 5 internal storage (Option RAID 6)
- Hot spare HDDs
- Data redundancy
- Redundant power supply
- Record and manage single- and multi-sensor IP cameras of any resolution up to 128 2.1MP cras at 30fps and a maximum of 600Mbps throughput
- Local monitoring outputs ports
- Dual network ports
- Windows 10 Pro or Linux Ubuntu 16.04 OS on separate SSD
- USB Interface
- SD card interface
- Hosting DW Spectrum for Setup, Configuration, Monitoring and rding
- One-time Recording License Charge, Fully Transferable Between Cameras and Encoders
- Two (2) DW Spectrum IPVMS 4-channel licenses included for a total of 8 recording channels (DW-SPECTRUMLSC004)
- No annual maintenance fees
- Simple enterprise scalabity
- Auto device discovery
- Dual stream recording
- USB output for OS recovery
- Rail kit Included
- USB mouse and keyboard included
- 5 years limited warranty
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.